Thursday, March 27, 2003

Drunk.
Way druink.
Man, those Irish people can hold their liquor.
This is really hard.
Now, in addition to the English bloke, and
the German guy, there's an Irishman in our
band. We're playing on the weekend to
celebrate the pub's closing. Or something.
Man.

I had 4 beer while we were practicing, and
then the Englishman told me I had to go to
his new pub to have another. I just can't put
up with that shit. JR, you hear me? where did
you get that hold-your-liquor thing?

So. The irishman, the german, and the
englsihman are going to play "sweet home
alabama." and i'm not even singing. i feel
like i should keep my american-----ness secret
these days. don't want to piss anynoe off...
shit.... this is too fucking hard. press delete....
edit your mistake.s t,. ejklhfgkdfhsgkfsh
keatjkdfghsxcvmb xg
fuckfuckcufucktufms,gjhdfjheg
-j.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home