Tuesday, July 15, 2003

I'm sick again. This time, I think it was something that I ate. I was crippled with stomach pains yesterday, and there's not much you can do about it. The pharmacy wasn't any help. One thing that irritates me about this country is that you can't buy a big bottle of aspirin or Tylenol. you've got to get it from the pharmacy in packets of 10 pills, for about $2.75.

If you're sick, or you have some kind of pain, 10 Tylenol will not even last 2 days. The instructions are kind of mystic that way. "Take 1 or 2 tablets 3-4 times daily." So, I can take 3, or 8. The pharmacist always tries to give me instructions regarding how to take Tylenol. They always tell me to take only one. Come on. I'm American. I know how to self-medicate.

And to IA, they don't sell LSD at the pharmacy. However, they do apparently sell a pure form of some kind of crazy-ass mind altering substance known as DXM. Sounds like scary stuff. None for me, thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home