Wednesday, April 21, 2004

For the next few days, I'll only be doing one thing, and it's not updating my blog.

I'll be watching The Simpsons.

They're never on TV here, and no DVDs were available until a friend had some sent over from Canada. Fortunately, our DVD player plays discs from any region (shhh...don't tell the U.S. government or Hollywood execs. I bought it off the shelf in a department store).

I know it's only season 3 (!), but it's a hell of a lot better than nothing. You'd be surprised at how much more you can complain when there's not only nothing on, but it's all in languages you don't understand.

I will not complain about Taiwan today.
I will not complain about Taiwan today.
I will not complain about Taiwan today.
I will not complain abo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home