Sunday, December 12, 2004

The Christmas Season Comes to My House

I've been too mean lately. So here's what I'm going to do to atone for the mean-spirited drivel I've shoveled at the 6 people who read this:

The only new Christmas tradition I've managaged to start for myself in Taiwan is the sending of Christmas cards. Though some of the cards have some strange English on them, mostly they're just pretty. And they're blank inside, saving everyone from the famous Hallmark Schlock.

If you want a Christmas card, e-mail me your address, and I'll send you one, anywhere in the world. I know some of you might be sensitive to giving that information to a stranger, so just give me enough for the mailman to find you. I'll write them on a piece of paper and immediately delete the e-mails. I do NOT need a credit card number to get you started.

I'm serious about this. I know how the digital age has changed us all, and maybe you're not even a Christian (I'm certainly not, though I look the type), but it's just a genuine offer, presented in the spirit of...something or other.

So there. That's my offer, and have a nice day.
jbtucker42[at]yahoo.com

3 Comments:

At December 13, 2004 at 5:39 AM, Blogger redshot said...

A x'massy card from taiwan ! quick, what's your email add, dude ?? jbtucker42(at)yahoo.com ??

 
At December 13, 2004 at 9:56 PM, Blogger Smoove D said...

I dunno, a little meanness makes things interesting. The world would be a rather boring place if we all wennt around being nice to each other. Besides, if everyone was nice, I wouldn't be angry and would have nothing to blog about.

But I like the Christmas card tradition, too. Maybe being nice doesn't have to be boring.

 
At October 21, 2005 at 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

/ blog has all kinds of really cool stuff in it. www.christmas-mall-online.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home