Thursday, July 28, 2005

Whatever and Ever, Amen.

I will leave Taiwan forever, hopefully, in about 1 day. Scooter, Tim, and I will leave this place together for a new life in Canada. I'm not going to get sentimental, but I have enjoyed this place, and I enjoyed the blog for a little while. Future visitors to this site might be interested to know that I lived here from January 2000 to July 2005, but I only bitched about a year of it. Everything is in place, and I am tremendously drunk, as is only fitting. Goodbye, and peace.

--Jason Tucker (yes, my real name, posted on the internet. )

2 Comments:

At September 7, 2005 at 11:10 PM, Blogger teahouse said...

Hey, I hope you enjoyed your time there. You know my parents are now living in Taichung? I read that it has the distinction of being the city where bubble tea was invented, sometime around 1995.

 
At October 25, 2005 at 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, man. I'm curious to hear whether you get any reverse culture shock. But of course if you're going to be Canadian now then, maybe you don't have to deal with all the numbfuckery that makes you willing to tolerate squat-style toilets for the rest of your life just to get away from Bush supporters. Anyway, all the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home