Saturday, April 14, 2007

"Taiwanjason's" Shameless Self Promotion

Hey kids!

I'm still here, posting for no good reason other than that to mention that I have decided to enter the American Idol Songwriting Competition. I couldn't resist, though I had a hard time figuring out which, if any, of my songs, would be worth it. The song I submitted is listed on my Taiwanjason website at the CBC. I'm not saying which one.

I like saying that. It almost sounds like I'm not anonymous. The CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) hosts Canadian bands who have the time and the interest to upload their songs, apparently as many as you'd like. I like to think that this is one of the few times I'm getting to take advantage of my new status as an impending Canadian.

Anyway, check out the site. And put links to it on your own sites, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home