Friday, March 05, 2004

Last night, I took the clothes to get washed. The best thing about Taiwan is that every laundry is a Chinese laundry. Four loads of laundry were only about 7 dollars. Washed, dried, and folded. No dry cleaning for me, I don't wear those kinds of clothes.

I brought the clothes home, dropped them on the floor still in the bags, and went off to use the computer and other random nonsense. The dog amazingly managed to leave them alone. Hours later, before I went to bed, I had the nagging sense that I hadn't done something. Dishes? No, I did them after dinner. Dog mess? No, that got cleaned up a while ago.

This morning at work, I realized that I hadn't put away the clothes. I've been thinking about it all day. It was almost the first thing I did when I got home from work. I feel much more relaxed now.

I'm not obsessive-compulsive. Yet. But everyone needs a hobby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home