Wednesday, May 19, 2004

I haven't been posting lately, because I know there are no comments. Funny isn't it? How you have to know you have an audience to really perform. I ran out of perfomances after a year of complaining about Taiwan. I thought I'd never run dry. Not because Taiwan is that bad, but just because I bitch that much.

This post serves as warning to the two people who read it that it may be staying like this for a while. Everything's fine. The sky is clear, the dog's skin has cleared up, the immigration paperwork is moving forward. And because I'm not feeling negative, I have nothing to say about today's meeting where my boss talked about my escape route if the government inspectors come. It's just life here.

I hope you all have a good summer. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home