Tuesday, April 17, 2007

No Answers in Sight

I don't believe this. I finally posted a video to YouTube, and it's a song that I wrote over 12 years ago. Not only that, but all the video footage is the same age. It's here. I bring you an original song, "Answers" as recored by me and my friends, posing as a band called Hydrogen. Damn, it was fun.

The great part, though, is that I've been wanting to make this music video since we shot the footage those many years ago. We shot a lot of footage with the intention of using it like this, we just didn't have the technical know-how to create it. So after lugging around the cassettes for years, I finally decided to give it a go. Thanks to Chris, J.R, Allan, Adam, Brooke, and everyone else who was present for those crazy times. Also a shout to the Heorot Pub in Muncie, Indiana, who let us play pretty much whenever we felt like it for about a year back then.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home