Wednesday, May 14, 2003

It's been a long time since I've written anything. No matter. I'm the only one that reads it. And maybe JR, and fragrantlotus, who bless her heart, also writes comments. Also, there's nothing going on. I'm just dealing with work the way I always do: weekend binge drinking. Then sit around on Sunday and marvel about how different the house looks at 3:00 in the afternoon, a time when I'm almost never here.

Taiwan seems to be losing control of their SARS containment measures. I heard someone seriously suggest that they just shut the whole country down for 10 days. No flights, no work...I don't get it. Because if that happened, all the habitual lawbreakers would just be out running red lights like they always do. They'd never do that, though...I don't think. I don't think I'd complain, but then maybe I'd hear from all my friends.

"Are you okay?" they'd ask.
"Yeah, but me and Tim ran out of beer 2 days ago and the 7-11's locked up tight. It's getting rough."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home