Sunday, August 17, 2003

I got hit by a car yesterday.

I seem to be okay. My scooter seems to be okay. I wanted to be angry at the guy, but neither of us were paying much attention. Of course, I was just traveling in a straight line, but still...

Nice thing about Taiwan, though, was that the whole experience took about 20 seconds. Even though there was a huge dent in his car, and pieces of it on the road, he didn't want to call the police. He just wanted to keep going. And so did I. So we went. But today my shoulder hurts.

3 Comments:

At February 22, 2013 at 4:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Physical injuries can sometimes be deceiving. You might look okay on the outside, but pain may surface soon to tell you that you have internal injuries. Even if nothing worse happened to you (I assume), you should’ve gone to the hospital for a checkup just to make sure you’re REALLY okay. So how are you now? I hope that crash didn’t cause you any long-term injury.

Cindie Guevara

 
At March 22, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It’s confusing why the car owner just kept on going and didn’t report to the police. Hmmm, I guess he doesn’t have papers for his car. Anyway, I just hope you’re not severely injured and I hope you sought help from a doctor after the accident. It’s hard to disregard a simple shoulder pain from the accident because it may lead to serious problems.

Thao Canto

 
At September 20, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Accidents should be reported to the police so that they can perform accurate stats on the accident-prone areas in your place. If you experienced an accident, call your lawyer immediately, get the other car's plate number, and call the police to report.

#PaulsenLawGroup

 

Post a Comment

<< Home