Monday, July 19, 2004

If you know what's good for you, you've stopped reading this blog by now.  I remember for one glorious day, my blog was the number one Google hit for "Made in Taiwan."  Must have been a mistake.
 
I went back to the states, had a great time visiting family, and now I'm back in Taiwan.  Tim and I just rented a car for a self-imposed three-day weekend and drove around with the car and a tent.  Our favorite campsite, in the mountains by a river, was completely washed away by the rains from Typhoon Mindulle last week.  I mean, totally washed away.  The levee broke and the river just ripped through, taking every damn bit of the place.  Now there's just rocks.
 
I'm back at the daily grind now, but it's Tuesday morning before work, and things seem quiet and calm.  This Saturday, me and six Chinese teachers will be performing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" at the kindergarten graduation ceremony.  Ick.  I'm playing the keyboard and singing, and they're playing xylophones.  It's too horrible to even contemplate. 
 
Have a good week.
 

5 Comments:

At July 19, 2004 at 8:32 PM, Blogger taiwanjason said...

i didn't know blogger had it's own comment engine.

 
At July 20, 2004 at 12:50 PM, Blogger Smoove D said...

It was a recent addition. While you were away, I read through your archives. They're hilarious.

 
At July 20, 2004 at 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Jason and JR posting again! Well, really The Girlfriend is posting again but still.

 
At July 21, 2004 at 2:42 AM, Blogger redshot said...

You're back !

About time. You're sorely missed.

 
At July 21, 2004 at 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even the lurkers have missed you.
Welcome back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home