Saturday, May 24, 2003

I work for a school in Taiwan with a nonsense English name. It's not silly, like "Jackson Five Language School," which I've seen in the city, but it's just an almost-name, that doesn't really exist in the real world.

The school's name is MacBilung Kindergarten. I have no idea how they created this name, because a Google search turns up no matches, other than the links to my school. It's kind of funny, but weird at the same time. It sounds like a real word, but no. And they've got this weird picture up in the lobby of some kind of 19th century Scotsman with huge whiskers. That also defies explanation.

Anyway, my boss is a web-geek, and if you want to see me at work, look here. There are Chinese characters, but they're not important for the pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home