Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Two things today:
First, I don't know what happened with the template, because it's back to the original one, along with the changes I made. So, I'm hoping it will stay this way. Lucky me, I guess, unless the template change commands show up later and one day this whole thing looks different.

Second, I got an e-mail from one of my student's parents. It concerns a kid named Bob, who drew a picture with shit on it and the word, "poo" several times and gave it to a girl. I confiscated it, and put it in the book I send home weekly with comments to the parents. I wrote a little note explaining that it was inappropriate, because everyone picks on the poor girl. Anyway, here's the e-mail I received in response:

Hello Jason :
good night!
I am Bob's mommy, thank you for you tell me about Bob at school action ,
but that picture is lose, because Bob take-away picture.
Though I have no see picture, Bob have talk about what's happen.
he make a promise not do it again.
But I am care about he take-away picture, that is wrong doing,
I remind that he must let me knowing, the behavior that he is at school.
Ignore right or wrong, I will tell he what is right.


The thing is, I understand it perfectly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home