Saturday, July 24, 2004

Today is Saturday.  The day that the "senior" class graduates from my kindergarten.  For some reason, kindergarten is up to 3 years long here, and some of the kids will have been here even longer if they started very young, like some do.  Can you imagine being in school 51 weeks a year when you're only 2 years old?

Anyway, none of my kids are graduating, but I still have to put on a suit and go watch them walk down an aisle and kick each other in their chairs for three hours.  Here's how I feel about that (my first attempted image post):

test 

However, despite that sinking feeling, I did manage to update this page to reflect current links and maybe just a slight alteration or two for a new look.  You know those websites can't stay static.  Who wants everything to always be in the same place?  Besides me, I mean.






1 Comments:

At July 26, 2004 at 11:56 AM, Blogger redshot said...

eh how come the pictures are not loading on my mac ?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home